At JORDAN HOSPITAL, we believe that Clinical Excellence and Delivery of High Quality of Care are fundamental criteria of a successful destination of choice In Global Healthcare and Medical Tourism.
Quality management at JORDAN HOSPITAL meets the requirements of the Joint Commission International (JCI), Health Care Accreditation Council (HCAC), and ISO.
Implementation of clinical practice guidelines based on the best available scientific evidence guidelines, together with measuring quality monitors and indicators are ongoing processes at JORDAN HOSPITAL to ensure clinical excellence and delivery of high quality of care.
The Expansive Scope of Services available at JORDAN HOSPITAL, the Expertise of the Physicians, the Advanced Technology, and the Dedication to Quality in Patient Care, the Infection Control Programs, and the positive patient’s outcomes have clearly made JORDAN HOSPITAL a provider of High Quality Healthcare and World Class Healthcare Facility.
- Provision of general and specialized medical services including all diagnostic & therapeutic support, medical education and training.
- Sincere commitment to quality and quality system.
- A written policy statement specific to the organization’s goals, expectations and needs of our customers.
- Understood and implemented policy at every level.
- Organizational responsibilities and authorities defined.
- Adequate verification resources.
- Quality system periodically reviewed.
- Management Representative and an executive management headed by the Director General deals with all quality matters.
- Quality System fully documented and implemented.
- Quality manual well maintained.
- Procedures documented and implemented.
- Full considerations are given in preparing the quality plans.