Vision, Mission, Values and Code of Ethics
Jordan Hospital is to be a Recognized Center
of Excellence in Health Care, Education and Training.
- Set a new standard of healthcare in the Kingdom of Jordan and the region.
- Comply with Internationally recognized hospital standards.
- Be a tertiary care facility focusing on patient safety and customer services at reasonable cost.
- Respecting values , beliefs and feeling of patients and treating them with dignity and confidentiality 5- Strive to use modern technology and equipment available and recruiting highly qualified professionals .
- Encouraging and supporting training , learning and continuous education.
- Continuum of Care: Ensuring provision of the continuum of
patient care from time of
till discharge / referral.
- Integration: prioritized, coherent and effective
interventions at various levels of care
- Evidence-based approach: interventions promoted through a plan
are based on priority needs, up-to-date evidence, and
- Complementarity: planning, implementation and evaluation
of all processes.
- Partnership: Promoting partnership, coordination and
joint programming among healthcare team
- Shared responsibility: with the community; obligation and the
duty to ensure all stakeholders are treated each according to his / her full
- Division of Responsibilities for
increased synergy: Continuous
defining of roles and responsibilities of all players and partners
in the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the activities for
- Appropriateness and relevance: Interventions must rely on a clear
understanding of the status and local perceptions of JH in the region as
a comprehensive multi-specialty healthcare center.
- Transparency and accountability: Promoting a sense of accountability and
transparency for enhanced sustainability.
- Equity and accessibility: promote equitable access to quality
health services with great attention to all customers and most vulnerable
- Phased planning, and
implementation: Promoting implementation
in clear phases with time lines and benchmarks; enable re-planning for better
Jordan Hospital Code of Ethics:
JH Ethical Framework:
The board of directors (BD) of JH views medical practice as enormously
ethical and humanitarian and will not fail to make any effort in ensuring the
provision of services at our hospital including but not limited to marketing,
admission, transfer and discharge; These will be carried out with complete and
total honesty, transparency and reliability and most importantly safety.
The (BD) will be sure that all diagnostic studies and procedures on
patients will match the patients' needs exactly.
1. The principle of autonomy
2. The principle of "do no
3. The principle of beneficence
4. The principle of justice as
5. The principle of equity (distributive